Thermaltake takes the all black approach to packaging again, but this time lacking the familiar checkerboard pattern I'm used to seeing on their packages. The ISGC-300 is presented plainly in the front and is accompanied by Zoe wielding a very large sword. At the bottom explains the meaning of ISGC over a few of the coolers features.
The right side of the ISGC packaging displays the specifications atop of the compatibility chart and features list.
The rear of the ISGC-300 package uses most of the room discussing the chosen ISGC Fan 12 and its features. At the bottom is a conceptual drawing of the cooler in action followed with three key product images.
On the right side Thermaltake makes a brief statement about this product in ten various languages and uses the bottom for barcodes and certification information.
Removing the outer package reveals a very snug inner package that aids in protecting the ISGC-300 from any shipping mishaps. Just a bit of unfolding of the cardboard flaps will get you to the cooler and the accompanying hardware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake ISGC-300 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Shadow of War balanced to be played without lootboxes
- Valve almost made an amazing looking co-op fantasy game
- Intel Z370 will support future 8th Gen Cannon Lake CPUs
- Vivendi abstains vote in Ubisoft shareholders meeting
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM