To conclude, the Sharkoon X-Tatic digital are simply the best sounding and most innovative pair of headphones I've ever used. They are well built, perform equally well across the board and support just about any device you can think of. Along with this, they actually offer a new technology as well, that being 'self contained non-algorithm based 5.1 sound'.
Digital and analog are both there to choose from as well as a functional microphone for Skype and MSN etc. but let's face it, this is a bit of a bonus feature rather than being a selling point; but it's still useful to many people, I'm sure.
So, should you buy these or not? - Well, partially it depends on whether or not you have concerns with noise pollution in your area or not. If you have no option but to go down the silent route then look no further for your surround sound needs. But for someone who already has a dedicated speaker system, perhaps consider something a little less elaborate.
I would like to re-affirm also, that the X-Tatic digital; aside from appearing inherently as a 'gizmo' purchase, is in fact a very well built and versatile product in its own right. As I always say, though; let your individual needs tailer your decision to fit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit