The Package and Contents
Right then; let's first take a closer look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
As you can see above, the headphones come in a sturdy plastic molded package with lots of bright and 'attention getting' labels spelling out what the product is and what it's called.
Over all, it's not a bad design, but personally I think it lacks the pristine elegance of some of the other designs I've seen lately.
What do we get inside the green and black package? - Well, quite a lot actually; considering the simple nature of the product.
First up, we get the headset of course, but we also have a plethora of other cables included. In the box is a small black decoder that's used to decode Dolby Digital information. There's also an analog adapter for non-digital material, a wired in volume control, a (brief) manual, a small microphone, a USB cable for the latter and a power cable that provides separate power to the decoder box and the headset.
Lastly, is a tiny little cable used with the Xbox 360 controller, so obviously Sharkoon has given the user everything needed to take full advantage of these impressive headphones, whatever your hardware may be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz