The HornetTek Hover HDD Enclosure]
Our first look at the HornetTek Hover from the side shows the 50mm fan and the base of the unit. The enclosure is very stable with the base keeping the enclosure upright.
On the front side we see that the Hover is a little wider than most enclosures, but this also adds to stability. Also, the strip running down the middle of the Hover is a light bar that glows blue when powered on.
The other side is nearly identical to the first; we see some additional product branding here that was not on the left side.
On the back is where the action is located. Here we see connectors for power, eSATA and USB as well as a power switch. I would have rather seen a power switch on the front of the drive where it would be a little easier to access.
The top cover is held closed with a single #2 Philips screw, once it is removed you can easily access the enclosures internals. Here we see the mechanism that allows you to easily review the drive from the enclosure.
Looking down the barrel, we see the SATA power and data connectors as well as the other side of the extraction mechanism.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz