HornetTek has done a very good job with getting the information about the product listed on the front of the package. Here we can see that many of the features are shown right on the front with nice clear pictures.
The side of the package shows the warning about hotswapping the enclosure and that some motherboards are not able to perform this function. Most motherboards made in the last two years are able to do this, so that isn't a big deal for enthusiasts. As always, your mileage may vary so be sure to check your motherboards specifications.
On the back is where all of the features and additional product information is listed. As you can see, the information is listed in six different languages. Also, the color of the enclosure in the box is labeled along the bottom.
The cooling system is shown on this side of the box. Here we see that fresh, cool air is brought in from the sides and expelled through the back of the enclosure.
The packing for the enclosure is very good. Here we see that the enclosure is surrounded at the edges to prevent accidental damage during shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- GIVEAWAY: OCZ TR200 3D BiCS FLASH SSDs thanks to Toshiba
- Death Stranding in playable state, progressing on schedule
- Battlefront II almost had entirely cosmetic lootboxes
- Cyberpunk 2077 should have online elements
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ