Synthetic 3D and System Benchmarks - MadOnion
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the GeForce2, ATI Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the world's most used benchmark utilities.
Here we get a better idea that the memory performance of the SiS 645DX is slightly superior to the I845G. As expected, I845G has only "unofficial" DDR-333 support, SiS has had much more time to refine its memory controller for 333Mhz memory.
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Again, the SiS 645DX Soyo board shows its true colors and takes the lead for the last of the 3Dmark tests. Lets see if its well optimized for system operations.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for benchmarking all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
Taking out the memory performance in style shows SiS and Soyo have done a remarkable job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 1 [Introduction]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 2 [Specifications]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 3 [Features]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- XFX's new Radeon RX Vega 56, Vega 64 cards not factory OC'd
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ