Soyo are a relatively new company to TweakTown's list of review suppliers. We haven't had much contact with them until recently when we were fortunate enough to review their P4I Fire Dragon motherboard in our Battle of the I845 Titans article. This board proved to be a winner with just about everything you could want being built onboard.
Before we go into to much detail about the new Soyo gear we have today, let us first give you a bit of background on the company.
Established in the heart of Asia in 1985, SOYO is one of Taiwan's leading computer motherboard manufacturers. With an initial capital of US $185,000, SOYO was the first to introduce motherboards under its own brand name. Following the initial success, SOYO continued to innovate and launched the first XT motherboard line manufactured in-house.
Soyo's line of Pentium 4 motherboards is rather short, as the company did not jump head first into the Pentium 4 market, but rather wait until the time was right for this new technology. The P4I Fire Dragon placed this company on the map with outstanding performance and innovative features. With 533Mhz P4 processors emerging and Soyo being not ready to fully release its I845G board but rather get them right the first time, Soyo have come out with an interim product, the P4S 645DX Dragon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 1 [Introduction]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 2 [Specifications]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 3 [Features]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- P4S 645DX Dragon - Page 9 [Conclusion]