The TRENDNet TK-IP101 is an impressive piece of equipment, even with the limitation of a 1600x1200 resolution. When you couple it up with an extra KVM for additional systems, it is even more so. Being able to view all of my systems at the console from out of the house or even from another room is quite a handy feature.
There are some down sides, though. Coming in with a price tag of around $400 (U.S.), it is not a cheap piece of hardware. Granted, it is meant to run in an enterprise environment as an IT connectivity device. However, there is a side market in the enthusiast world as well. As I mentioned above, I found it excellent for performing remote reinstallations as it was able to let me see all of the installation steps. I was also able to install a system without the need to switch back and forth between keyboards and monitors.
If you are in IT then the TK-IP101 is something you should seriously take a look at. If you are an enthusiast (or just a huge geek that needs all the toys) you also may want to take a look at the TK-IP101 as it just may fill a need you have never known about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases