Small businesses and homes are moving more and more from hardwired connections to wireless. It is easier and less expensive (in many cases) to simply do without the wires for most systems. This is great, but what happens when you have a vendor or sales person over? Do you want them connecting to your network? The same thing can be said for the newest game consoles. Many of them (like the Wii) have wireless capability; but with this new connectivity come security risks.
Today we take a look at the Air Live WN-300R 11N Wireless Broadband Router; in its debut on the internet. The WN-300R sports dual SSIDs at full N Speed connections and the ability to isolate them from each other and the LAN for security. Now, dual SSIDs and isolation is nothing exactly new, but it is also not a common feature on a consumer product.
Let's now see if the Air Live WN-300R can really provide what it claims or if it is just another paper pretty product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit