The two HP-3000E adapters that arrive with your Air Live kit are again typical of the standard power line adapters. They are boxy, have a single RJ-45 port on the bottom, two prongs for a standard AC outlet and on the front they have lights to indicate various operations.
Where the Air Live differs is that it also provides a security button on the left side of the RJ-45 port for a quick security configuration. We will cover this shortly in the setup and installation section.
The lights on the front provide basic information like Power, Link and Ethernet connection status.
The RJ-45 port is in the center of the bottom side with the Reset and Security buttons on either side.
On the back we find information that will be important to the setup. There is a password written here that you will need to copy down when you get ready to connect.
One thing to note here, while the TRENDNet TPL-302E2K stated plainly not to use their kit with a surge protector (and indeed it would not work when plugged into one), I found that the Air Live would work connected to a standard surge protector, making it a little more flexible to use.
The specifications look good on paper, at least.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases