The two HP-3000E adapters that arrive with your Air Live kit are again typical of the standard power line adapters. They are boxy, have a single RJ-45 port on the bottom, two prongs for a standard AC outlet and on the front they have lights to indicate various operations.
Where the Air Live differs is that it also provides a security button on the left side of the RJ-45 port for a quick security configuration. We will cover this shortly in the setup and installation section.
The lights on the front provide basic information like Power, Link and Ethernet connection status.
The RJ-45 port is in the center of the bottom side with the Reset and Security buttons on either side.
On the back we find information that will be important to the setup. There is a password written here that you will need to copy down when you get ready to connect.
One thing to note here, while the TRENDNet TPL-302E2K stated plainly not to use their kit with a surge protector (and indeed it would not work when plugged into one), I found that the Air Live would work connected to a standard surge protector, making it a little more flexible to use.
The specifications look good on paper, at least.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series