The SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis
Here we have the stealth inspired RAVEN RV01 and as you can see SilverStone has done a good job of reducing its radar signature by the angular design concept. This being the RV01B-W, we have a window in this RAVEN and it comes very well protected inside and out.
Viewing the RAVEN RV01's profile, you get a better feeling for the overall angular "stealth" concept. Love it or hate it, I personally appreciate the uniqueness of the concept and the non-standard feel of this case.
The RAVEN RV01 continues its angles and matte black finish to the front, leaving the front with a sleek and clean look.
The right side of the RV01 is a mirror copy of the windowed side, with of course, no window. Both sides are vented at the bottom behind the doors bottoms.
SilverStone has left no space untouched with this design; as you can see, they have even designed a rear cover to keep the theme going all the way around the RV01. This is a bottom mounting PSU type of design. If you look closely they have added a filter to aide in keeping the dust out; more on this later.
Looking down at the top of the rear of the RV01, you can see there is a vented top that is added to the RAVEN. This panel is unlockable and removable to expose the rear I/O and expansion slots.
The "nose" of this stealth chassis is very angular and sleek. SilverStone even uses an odd shape for the power and reset buttons. An embossed RAVEN logo is also found here and looks right at home.
As I alluded to before, with the RAVEN RV01, SilverStone has taken angles everywhere. The legs are uniquely shaped and even the rubber feet continue the theme.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued]
- Page 7 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued Again]
- Page 8 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 9 [The Build]
- Page 10 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market