The SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis
Here we have the stealth inspired RAVEN RV01 and as you can see SilverStone has done a good job of reducing its radar signature by the angular design concept. This being the RV01B-W, we have a window in this RAVEN and it comes very well protected inside and out.
Viewing the RAVEN RV01's profile, you get a better feeling for the overall angular "stealth" concept. Love it or hate it, I personally appreciate the uniqueness of the concept and the non-standard feel of this case.
The RAVEN RV01 continues its angles and matte black finish to the front, leaving the front with a sleek and clean look.
The right side of the RV01 is a mirror copy of the windowed side, with of course, no window. Both sides are vented at the bottom behind the doors bottoms.
SilverStone has left no space untouched with this design; as you can see, they have even designed a rear cover to keep the theme going all the way around the RV01. This is a bottom mounting PSU type of design. If you look closely they have added a filter to aide in keeping the dust out; more on this later.
Looking down at the top of the rear of the RV01, you can see there is a vented top that is added to the RAVEN. This panel is unlockable and removable to expose the rear I/O and expansion slots.
The "nose" of this stealth chassis is very angular and sleek. SilverStone even uses an odd shape for the power and reset buttons. An embossed RAVEN logo is also found here and looks right at home.
As I alluded to before, with the RAVEN RV01, SilverStone has taken angles everywhere. The legs are uniquely shaped and even the rubber feet continue the theme.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued]
- Page 7 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued Again]
- Page 8 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 9 [The Build]
- Page 10 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions