The SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis
Here we have the stealth inspired RAVEN RV01 and as you can see SilverStone has done a good job of reducing its radar signature by the angular design concept. This being the RV01B-W, we have a window in this RAVEN and it comes very well protected inside and out.
Viewing the RAVEN RV01's profile, you get a better feeling for the overall angular "stealth" concept. Love it or hate it, I personally appreciate the uniqueness of the concept and the non-standard feel of this case.
The RAVEN RV01 continues its angles and matte black finish to the front, leaving the front with a sleek and clean look.
The right side of the RV01 is a mirror copy of the windowed side, with of course, no window. Both sides are vented at the bottom behind the doors bottoms.
SilverStone has left no space untouched with this design; as you can see, they have even designed a rear cover to keep the theme going all the way around the RV01. This is a bottom mounting PSU type of design. If you look closely they have added a filter to aide in keeping the dust out; more on this later.
Looking down at the top of the rear of the RV01, you can see there is a vented top that is added to the RAVEN. This panel is unlockable and removable to expose the rear I/O and expansion slots.
The "nose" of this stealth chassis is very angular and sleek. SilverStone even uses an odd shape for the power and reset buttons. An embossed RAVEN logo is also found here and looks right at home.
As I alluded to before, with the RAVEN RV01, SilverStone has taken angles everywhere. The legs are uniquely shaped and even the rubber feet continue the theme.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W Extreme Enthusiast Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued]
- Page 7 [Inside the SilverStone SST-RV01B-W - Continued Again]
- Page 8 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 9 [The Build]
- Page 10 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit