At the last minute Sapphire had actually slightly changed the box art to the HD 4890, so for this reason we've used one of their own shots. The general design is nothing new as we've been seeing this kind of box art from Sapphire for a while. Across the top we have the Sapphire logo, some other logos and a mention that the card has 1GB of GDDR5 memory, while across the bottom we have the model listed.
In the middle of the box we have a picture of a girl, while moving over we see the fueled by Sapphire logo along with a tagline and to the right we have a run down on some of the main features that are implemented on the card such as GDDR5 memory, HDMI, 800 streaming processors and more.
Turning the box over, Sapphire has expanded on the features along with giving us a run down on some of the product highlights and a mention of what's in the box. Like the front of the box, we have the logos across the top and the model again down the bottom.
Diving inside the package, we see in true Sapphire style that we've got a bit more than just the standard manual and driver CD. Apart from these we have 3DMark Vantage along with CyberLink PowerDVD and CyberLink DVD Suite. We can also see that we have a little sticker included in the package that you can place on your case.
Looking at the cables, we've got everything we need to get up and running; two molex to PCI-E 6-pin connectors, S-Video to RCA, Crossfire bridge, DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI connector as well as a component out dongle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Unreal is free for 2 days to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Epic: $3 million charity prize pool for Fortnite at E3 2018
- Epic invests $100 million into eSports scene for Fortnite
- NZXT announces Battle Royale H700i 'Ninja Edition' case
- PUBG performance improvements, limb penetration coming soon
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit