Naked on the inside
Taking out the CD-ROM tray is easily done by unscrewing the two retainers at the back and lifting it up and out. Behind we reveal the hollow innards of the case itself, the 80mm fan attached to the exhaust port and all the usual cables like USB, audio and front panel connectors.
A closer look at the fan and we can see its a nice new brushless model produced en-mass from the mainland; which should provide adequate ventilation for the case.
Back to the front briefly and it's worth mentioning that the unit containing the LEDs and switches for the front panel can be detached along with the USB and audio connectors to remove the power supply located behind it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The blackness engulfs us]
- Page 2 [Bullseyes and T16's]
- Page 3 [Don't stop 'till you pop!]
- Page 4 [Naked on the inside]
- Page 5 [Half the height; half the calories]
- Page 6 [Slam in the lamb!]
- Page 7 [Is it cramped in here, or is it just me?]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit