Mushkin PC150 HSDRAM
Mushkin Enhanced Memory Systems, based in Denver, Colorado has been operating its memory and components e-commerce website since 1994. It was one of the first 'boutique' computer e-stores on the web. The recent Mushkin merger with Ramtron International provides customers with an end-to-end solution for specialized computer memory. Mushkin can now access the chip design and manufacturing capabilities of Enhanced Memory Systems, also a subsidiary of Ramtron, in addition to its own expertise in module manufacture, e-commerce software for retail/B2B, and unparalleled customer service.
Fortunately, a very good friend of mine living close to myself recently purchased some Mushkin HSDRAM and was kind enough to let me borrow it for a few days to do some tests on for this roundup. The Mushkin HSDRAM like most other PC150 SDRAM modules are PC133 modules tested to do 150MHz.
Mushkin Memory Features
Maximum Rated Operating Frequency = 150MHz
CAS Latency = 2
RAS to CAS Delay = 3
Precharge Delay = 2
Device Cycle Time = 6.6ns
6 Layer PCB
On-Board Serial Presence Detect (SPD)
JEDEC PC-133 SDRAM DIMM Compatible
Like the OCZ Enhanced memory the Mushkin HSDRAM uses a 6 layer PCB to allow better overclocking, however they have elected to put chips on both sides of the PCB, this does sometimes (not in all cases) reduced overclockability to some extent.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- PC150 SDRAM Roundup - Page 1
- PC150 SDRAM Roundup - Page 2
- PC150 SDRAM Roundup - Page 3
- PC150 SDRAM Roundup - Page 4
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit