Fit and Finish
With everything installed and the door back in place, you get another look at the Zero 2 just before I add some juice to power it up. Notice the mesh grill does allow you to still see rather well into the case.
Spinning it fully to look directly inside at the hardware, you can see even with no interior lighting, the internals are clearly visible. Fans will block a bit of this, but during operation you will still have a view inside.
I opened the front door to show a bit of what the inside looks like all back together.
Testing out the optical drives functionality and also showing that the door gets way out of the way, this should cause no issues when the draw is functioning.
Here we have a completed look at the rear of the case with all the components in place. Nothing out of the ordinary to discuss here; everything fit and went easily into position.
Adding power shows off the NZXT Zero 2's flash. As I alluded to earlier, this is the molex powered LED that surrounds the front intake. To the top left is an LED that outlines the power switch, so it is easy to find in low lit rooms.
Here we are looking at the Zero 2 from the top down. You can see that the door is centered with a blue led line running down it. Just below that is the green HDD activity light.
One last look at the Zero 2 as we take a step back to absorb this case in action.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ