Fit and Finish
With everything installed and the door back in place, you get another look at the Zero 2 just before I add some juice to power it up. Notice the mesh grill does allow you to still see rather well into the case.
Spinning it fully to look directly inside at the hardware, you can see even with no interior lighting, the internals are clearly visible. Fans will block a bit of this, but during operation you will still have a view inside.
I opened the front door to show a bit of what the inside looks like all back together.
Testing out the optical drives functionality and also showing that the door gets way out of the way, this should cause no issues when the draw is functioning.
Here we have a completed look at the rear of the case with all the components in place. Nothing out of the ordinary to discuss here; everything fit and went easily into position.
Adding power shows off the NZXT Zero 2's flash. As I alluded to earlier, this is the molex powered LED that surrounds the front intake. To the top left is an LED that outlines the power switch, so it is easy to find in low lit rooms.
Here we are looking at the Zero 2 from the top down. You can see that the door is centered with a blue led line running down it. Just below that is the green HDD activity light.
One last look at the Zero 2 as we take a step back to absorb this case in action.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit