The NZXT Zero 2 Crafted Series Full Tower Case
Here we have the Zero 2 fresh out of the packaging, with the sticker-like plastic coating still protecting the shiny parts of the front cover. This case is black as can be, so please do not take the reflection into account. As that is what is giving the gold coloured hue to the case.
The front of the Zero 2 is a bit different than the Zero. This time NZXT has gone with a shiny black where the aluminum one sat on the Zero, making the Zero 2 much sleeker to look at in my opinion.
The left side of the Zero 2 is covered with a textured, black finish. This side of the case has a vented cover to keep fingers and dust out of the four, 120mm fans that can be placed on the opposing side.
The opposing side is very similar to the other, just this time the lack of venting as the back doesn't allow for fan placement.
Here we get a good look at the rear of the case. NZXT has decided to go with dual, 120mm, exhaust fans and a top mounted PSU. Of course there is the hole to accept the rear I/O plate and a total of seven expansion slots.
NZXT has used the top, front, right corner to add an aluminum sticker with their logo and the series of the case. Nice touch, although the placement and application could have been a little better.
Another look at the top reveals one of the two 80mm fan holes that are in the Zero 2. To the right in the front is where NZXT decided to move the front headers to, versus their lower placement on the original Zero.
A close up of the header that NZXT uses in this case. It contains one eSATA, two audio 3.5mm jacks and two USB 2.0 ports.
The Zero 2 with the front door open shows that NZXT has gone with a modular style lay-out for the inside bay covers. Easily remove what you don't need and leave the rest in place; it's as simple as that. The power button is the odd shaped, aluminum button to the bottom left, while the reset button is hidden at the lower left, behind the door.
Last we have the bottom. This is where the second 80mm fan hole is located and as you can see NZXT has used non marking, black rubber feet to keep the Zero 2 in place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM