As with most cases these days, NZXT has also chosen to go with a black packaging. This does, however, make the blue striping displaying the Zero 2 Crafted Series and the case image really stand out.
This side of the package contains the specifications of the Zero 2 in five different languages. Something to note at the bottom, NZXT has PSU's available to be added from the factory if you choose to buy direct. This sample did not contain an included PSU.
The back of the Zero 2 box, again, displays the specs in a larger font for easier reading. This shows the case again as well, but next to it this time is a brief statement from NZXT.
As you can see,m this side is a repeat of the other side.
Removing the cardboard box reveals a well protected case. With a foam top and bottom protection, this keeps the case away from the sides of the box to keep things safe during its travels. NZXT has also wrapped the Zero 2 in a plastic liner to keep abrasions away from the finishes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit