Real-World OpenGL Benchmarks
Quake III Arena
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a range of different products
Here the i845G extends its lead over the major competitors.
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Voyager is a real-world OpenGL benchmark. Based on the Quake III Arena engine, this game is a OpenGL master utilizing DirectX 8. We also apply the new Opt3D patch to allow for the use of Hardware T&L's use as well as new optimizations for AMD Athlon XP and Pentium 4 SSE2.
Same results here as in Quake III Arena. DDR-333 is playing its part.
Jedi Knight II
Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is a newly released OpenGL game that many have been waiting for. It has much improved graphics over its predecessor. It fully supports advanced shaders, as well as very high texture resolutions and effects. There is one demo included in the multi-player section that is good for benchmarking use. In order to enable the benchmarking mode, you have to make a shortcut to the jk2mp.exe program located in the GameData folder of Jedi Knight II. You have to put the switch "+set sv_cheats1" (no quotes) at the end of the line in the Target Area so that it looks like this: "C:\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\jk2mp.exe" +set sv_cheats 1. The demo file used is jk2ffa.
Jedi Knight II is very intense on the 3D and memory systems, and the 4G4A takes a clear lead.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 1 [Introduction]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 2 [Specifications]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 3 [Features]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 6 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- EPoX 4G4A+ - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 10 new minutes of Anthem gameplay: boss fight, story & more
- FoxNext chooses the Nintendo Switch for Alien: Blackout
- Fire Emblem characters return in Smash Bros. Ultimate event
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sold 5 million units in 1st week
- First 2 hours of Kojima's Death Stranding confirmed complete
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Trailer shows the challenges of Etrian Odyssey Nexus
- Team Jolly Roger Announces launch Date For Real-Time Space-Ballistic Tactics Game 'Worbital'
- Music Card Game Upstart WOWs Top Musicians Worldwide with Their First Product
- Stardock Announces Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Expansion
- Zerouno Games: Use your two neurons with Bleep Bloop. Launch Trailer Available