Leadtek's latest offering into the extreme graphics line is one of great success. The card itself has only a few problems. One notably is that that card is very long, and if you have a motherboard with poorly placed memory or IDE connectors, you are going to have troubles. Most new boards however, do still fit this card in, even if a bit cramped.
Performance-wise, the card was superb. Its default speeds were enough to make me want to just run benchmarks and games on it all day to see those lovely FPS scores come up. Overclocking was nothing super, but then the Ti4600 is a chipset that is running extremely close to its actual limits. With an overclock of 317/689 you get a bit more power out of the card.
Price-wise, the card is well above most peoples budget. Coming in at over $800 AUD, that's a lot for one video card. Moreover, Ti4400 cards are reaching Ti4600 default speeds for $300+ dollars less than the GF4 Ti4600, making Ti4600 a rather expensive novelty.
2 retail games
Better than average TV out performance
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023