nVidia is pretty much a household name for the hardware community. Ever since they released the very first 3D graphics card, called the Riva 128ZX, to take on Intel i740 and S3 Savage 3D, they have had nothing but success in the 3D market. TNT, TNT2, GeForce and GeForce 2 have been among the great 3D cards of all time, and right beside them have been many multimedia companies; but none more famous then Leadtek.
Leadtek was established in 1986. Since this time, they have been making computer products from motherboards to advanced 3D video cards for end users. What really put Leadtek on the map was its line of GeForce 2 cards with EliteMT memory that allowed for the most overclockable video card around. This won many praises out there in the hardware sector for having the most versatile and overclockable product ever. Since that time, Leadtek has focused on the enthusiast market which is where everything seems to be going these days. They have a rather impressive line-up with their graphics cards and are more than renowned for their overclocking.
nVidia recently introduced the latest addition to its video card line, the GeForce4. The GeForce4 family consists of three mainstream and three budget chips. The budget Chips are the MX420, MX440 and MX450. The mainstream are Ti4200, Ti4400 and the Ti4600, nVidia's flagship.
Thanks to Rectron in Australia, we have been given a sample of Leadtek's offering based on the Ti4600 GPU, the A250 Ultra.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard