Optimized for the Intel Pentium 4
* Validated for the Intel Pentium 4 and Celeron processor based on mPGA 478
* 400MHz and 533MHz FSB
Flexible memory system with SDRAM and DDR SDRAM support
* Supports PC133 SDRAM (up to 3GB)
* Supports PC1600/PC2100 DDR SDRAM (up to 2GB)
* Max theoretical memory bandwidth of 1GB/s with PC133 SDRAM
* Max theoretical memory bandwidth of 1.6GB/s with PC1600 DDR SDRAM
* Max theoretical memory bandwidth of 2.1GB/s with PC2100 DDR SDRAM
* 64-bit wide memory channel
Intel's Next Generation Integrated Graphics
* Rapid Pixel and Texel Rendering Architecture (RPTR)
* Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT)
* Zone Rendering Technology (ZRT)
* Integrated Memory Management Technology (IMMT)
High Performance 3D
* Core Frequency of 200MHz
* High Performance 3D Technology
* Multi-texture for creating light maps, atmospheric affects, etc.
* 350MHz RAMDAC
* Up to QXGA resolution for Analogue and Digital Displays
* Multiple Display Type
* Add-on AGP capabilities
*supports AGPO 4x card or Extension module)
* Extension Module plugs into AGP to give TV out and DVI port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit