Let's take a brief look at what we have here. We have an enclosure by a reputed company that is sturdy, roomy, has excellent built-in cooling capability and includes a kick-ass power supply. It also shows us it's ability to keep up with the future with the addition of both USB ports and Firewire support. Add in the Tool-Free entry setup, the feet that keep it from contact with the floor and the built-in filter system and we're looking at a fine piece all around.
The case isn't without faults, though. The lack of a filter on the side blowhole is a glaring oversight, but is easily taken in stride when you consider the good things that are present. Also, a removable motherboard tray would have been nice, but the size of the tower makes this a smaller issue than normal.
Bottom line... If you're getting ready to build a system that will make you the envy of your friends, then don't slight yourself by getting a generic case. With everything that the Plus1080 has to offer, it will fit right into your stylish new design and give you more functionality than most other cases on the market. Just go out and get one!
Built-in fan filter system
Plenty of room
Front mounted USB and Firewire ports
Lack of filter on side blowhole
No removable motherboard tray
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 3 [Twins?]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 4 [Drive Bays]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 5 [Cooling]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 6 [USB/Firewire]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS5 devkit won't be final design, devkits always look quite different
- These Gamescom 2019 Cyberpunk 2077 4K screenshots are simply gorgeous
- 'Hades' will soon make its way to Steam after Epic Store exclusivity
- DRAGON BALL Z: Kakarot Gamescom 2019 'Cell Saga' gameplay demo reveal
- Portland Public Schools almost got BEC scammed a HUGE $2.9 million
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LIAN LI Launches Brand New TU150
- The First XR-DIMM DRAM Module with RTCA DO-160G Certification From the Leading Supplier of Industrial-grade Memory
- Trintech Achieves Record-Breaking New Customer Adoption and Expansion in H1
- TUNAI CREATIVE's Kickstarter-backed aptX Low Latency Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter Now Available on Amazon
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Eight Princes DLC out now on macOS and Linux