Let's take a brief look at what we have here. We have an enclosure by a reputed company that is sturdy, roomy, has excellent built-in cooling capability and includes a kick-ass power supply. It also shows us it's ability to keep up with the future with the addition of both USB ports and Firewire support. Add in the Tool-Free entry setup, the feet that keep it from contact with the floor and the built-in filter system and we're looking at a fine piece all around.
The case isn't without faults, though. The lack of a filter on the side blowhole is a glaring oversight, but is easily taken in stride when you consider the good things that are present. Also, a removable motherboard tray would have been nice, but the size of the tower makes this a smaller issue than normal.
Bottom line... If you're getting ready to build a system that will make you the envy of your friends, then don't slight yourself by getting a generic case. With everything that the Plus1080 has to offer, it will fit right into your stylish new design and give you more functionality than most other cases on the market. Just go out and get one!
Built-in fan filter system
Plenty of room
Front mounted USB and Firewire ports
Lack of filter on side blowhole
No removable motherboard tray
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 3 [Twins?]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 4 [Drive Bays]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 5 [Cooling]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 6 [USB/Firewire]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit