It's time for everyone's favorite part; the specs!
I know... this can be a bit dry, but is still important when it comes time to make a buying decision. So without further ado, let us begin.
Case Type: SOHO File Server
Dimensions: 20.6" x 8.1" x 18.6"
Drive Bays: 10
- Front Accessible: 4x 5.25" & 2x 3.5"
- Interior: 4x 3.5"
Expansion Slots: 7
Cooling System: 5x 80mm Fans
- 1 Front Mounted (Optional)
- 2 Rear Mounted (Standard)
- 1 Hard Drive (Optional)
- 1 Side Panel (Standard)
Power Supply: Antec 430w TruePower
Material: 1mm SECC
Gross Weight: 33.7 lbs.
- 2 Front USB Ports
- 1 Front IEEE1394 Port (Firewire)
- Swing-out Side Panel
- Quick Release Drive Bays
- Snap In Fan Mounts
- Large Front Panel Vent w/ Washable Air Filter
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 3 [Twins?]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 4 [Drive Bays]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 5 [Cooling]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 6 [USB/Firewire]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit