For those who haven't been around computers for too long, the name Antec may not ring any bells. But for those who know cases and power supplies, this company has built a very solid reputation for itself in both of these categories. Their line of professional and home cases are renowned for being sturdy, large and cool.
But even with this kind of reputation, we're going to take a hard look at this new model to see if it can meet the high standards that we have come to expect from Antec. So come join me as I take you on a tour of the newest case to wear the Antec label, the Performance Plus1080.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 3 [Twins?]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 4 [Drive Bays]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 5 [Cooling]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 6 [USB/Firewire]
- Antec Plus1080 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit