Gigabyte have recently made a bigger and better name for themselves. Once known as the board of choice to run over with a tank, they have come up in the world to a respectable class of value motherboard makers.
Gigabyte's real accomplishments haven't been in the AMD sector, but rather in the Intel sector with a board for all your needs. Gigabyte has already released two big hit P4 motherboards; the 8IRXP and the 8SRX. Both have their benefits and their disadvantages, both are top performers and both support what is most important these days... Stability and overclocking.
The 9IRXP proved to be the biggest overclockers from Gigabyte in some time and this has only good implications for sales. Now Gigabyte has focused on making value boards for Pentium 4. Once again thanks to Rectron Australia, we have our hands on another Gigabyte motherboard, the 8SIML SiS 650 motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit