Kingmax Memory Features
From the picture on page 1 we can see the entire DIMM, measuring only 1 inch high this baby can fit into just about any tight spot, good for those motherboards that have the DIMM slots way to close to the HDD bay. Just above, we can see a picture of the TinyBGA chips used on the Kingmax module, these chips are made in a fabrication plant in Taiwan called Kingpack, which do all the actual work on the chips themselves. These fully ready chips are then tested for speed and then sent to Kingmax construction plant where each chip is placed on a PCB and sold off as the memory that you have in your systems today. The one major feature that sets this RAM above the rest is that this memory is true PC166 memory. These chips have been designed to run constantly at 166hz and aren't overclocked 133Mhz chips like other companies use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit