Kingmax Memory Features
From the picture on page 1 we can see the entire DIMM, measuring only 1 inch high this baby can fit into just about any tight spot, good for those motherboards that have the DIMM slots way to close to the HDD bay. Just above, we can see a picture of the TinyBGA chips used on the Kingmax module, these chips are made in a fabrication plant in Taiwan called Kingpack, which do all the actual work on the chips themselves. These fully ready chips are then tested for speed and then sent to Kingmax construction plant where each chip is placed on a PCB and sold off as the memory that you have in your systems today. The one major feature that sets this RAM above the rest is that this memory is true PC166 memory. These chips have been designed to run constantly at 166hz and aren't overclocked 133Mhz chips like other companies use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz