This is one of the areas that sets the NV7-133R apart from many other boards on the market. Firstly, it features USB 2.0 support through the VIA VT6202 chip. This will come in very handy to many of you because most future USB devices will be based around the 2.0 standard. The board also features an onboard 10/100 NIC, which contrary to what some people think, actually performed quite well and is a great alternative for those of you that do not own a network card.
Adding to the list of features is ATA133 RAID support through a Highpoint HPT372 controller. To top things off, 6 channel sound and Dolby Digital 5.1 support is available through the nForce chipset itself. It also features AC3 support and comes with an additional bracket that includes center, rear and sub channels, S/PDIF optical connections and two extra USB ports. The sound quality from this onboard sound solution was not as good as say, a Soundblaster Audigy, however, like most integrated solutions, it is very decent for those that do not have the money to purchase a PCI sound card. It is also one of the best onboard sound solutions I have ever tested.
Cooling the nForce 415 northbridge is a rather large, black passive heatsink. Active cooling was not needed for the nForce chipset and the lack of a fan is ideal if you want to keep your system as quiet as possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 3 [Packaging & Software Bundle]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 4 [Layout]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 5 [Features]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 7 [Benchmarks Cont.]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 8 [Overclocking]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series