This is one of the areas that sets the NV7-133R apart from many other boards on the market. Firstly, it features USB 2.0 support through the VIA VT6202 chip. This will come in very handy to many of you because most future USB devices will be based around the 2.0 standard. The board also features an onboard 10/100 NIC, which contrary to what some people think, actually performed quite well and is a great alternative for those of you that do not own a network card.
Adding to the list of features is ATA133 RAID support through a Highpoint HPT372 controller. To top things off, 6 channel sound and Dolby Digital 5.1 support is available through the nForce chipset itself. It also features AC3 support and comes with an additional bracket that includes center, rear and sub channels, S/PDIF optical connections and two extra USB ports. The sound quality from this onboard sound solution was not as good as say, a Soundblaster Audigy, however, like most integrated solutions, it is very decent for those that do not have the money to purchase a PCI sound card. It is also one of the best onboard sound solutions I have ever tested.
Cooling the nForce 415 northbridge is a rather large, black passive heatsink. Active cooling was not needed for the nForce chipset and the lack of a fan is ideal if you want to keep your system as quiet as possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 3 [Packaging & Software Bundle]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 4 [Layout]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 5 [Features]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 6 [Benchmarks]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 7 [Benchmarks Cont.]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 8 [Overclocking]
- Abit NV7-133R - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!