The Enermax 710B steel server case is one of the most feature-packed and impressive and stylish looking cases I have used...and I wouldn't have enough fingers to count how many I have used in the past. I'd even go as far as saying it's probably one of the most feature-packed cases on the market today, and retails at an affordable price of roughly $99 US - A price not out of reach to the masses like other high end cases from competing companies.
Ranging from its snap fitting fan mounts, a door, security, rounded edges, innovative 5.25" device mounting mechanism design and removable 3.5" drive bays...The only thing missing is a removable motherboard tray. On the negative side of things I struggle to find enough to talk about. The only thing to report is how heavy the case is, you wouldn't want to be moving it around too much - It's a brick, put simply. Additionally, the package I received from PC Case Gear in Australia didn't include any instructions, this meant a fair amount of guess word was needed but everything was pretty much self explanatory and straight forward anyway.
In conclusion, if you want an ATX case with just about every feature you could imagine, with the looks and workmanship to match, the Enermax 710B is the case for you.
Great list of features
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit