The world today runs on information. Every time you access the Internet, hit "Send," trade a stock online, use an ATM or even watch a Hollywood blockbuster movie with computer-generated special effects, you create, access and share tremendous amounts of digital information. And for over 22 years, Seagate has been developing the technology and manufacturing the products that help make it all happen.
When Seagate was founded in 1979, its hard disc drives helped create the PC revolution. Today, the company is helping to revolutionize the way we live, work and play by enabling the growth of the Internet, putting the world's information at your fingertips. And storage technology, Seagate's core business, has become the center of the new computing architecture.
With more and more devices going digital, it's creating an enormous opportunity for new applications like Storage Area Networks, Intelligence on the drive, even mainstream consumer devices like televisions, Personal Video Recorders, gaming consoles, MP3 players, and PDAs. Seagate's position as the world's largest manufacturer of disc drives, magnetic discs and read-write heads, and a leader in Storage Area Network (SAN) solutions, puts it at the heart of today's "information-centric" world. Seagate storage products are where the Internet lives, and the growth of the Web has led to worldwide demand for storage doubling every nine months.
Seagate are more well known for their SCSI line of hard disks for servers and workstations. Thanks to the good people at Text100, we have on loan the Seagate Cheetah 36ES Ultra160 SCSI Hard Disk.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti AMP! smile for photos
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra unveiled
- Palit's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GamingPro pictured
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- Z68 Fatal1ty with Mushkin 2133 RAM errors
- Buy (10) Apple iPhone X $4,490 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada