Overall I was very happy with the Lian-Li PC30. It features the most drive bays I have ever seen on a mini-tower case and being made of aluminium makes it ideal for people who transport their PC often. The fact that it is built out of aluminium also results lower overall temperatures, as you saw from our tests.
Like most of the Lian-Li range, the PC30 is very well built and all sharp edges have been smoothed out for hazard-free installation. The removable motherboard tray and thumbscrews are handy additions that make installation that much simpler. Also, The case fans are a great way to cool down your hard drive/s and the fan speed controller is a handy addition for those of you that require a noise-free system.
CoolerGuys have the Lian-Li PC30 priced at $US119.95, which for such a small case, is very expensive considering that you could get a standard steel mini-tower case for about half the price. That said, the Lian-Li PC30 has to be the best mini-tower case I have ever tested and in my opinion, it is definitely worth paying a little extra for.
Decent amount of drive bays
Removable motherboard tray
Vertically mounted PSU
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit