Overall I was very happy with the Lian-Li PC30. It features the most drive bays I have ever seen on a mini-tower case and being made of aluminium makes it ideal for people who transport their PC often. The fact that it is built out of aluminium also results lower overall temperatures, as you saw from our tests.
Like most of the Lian-Li range, the PC30 is very well built and all sharp edges have been smoothed out for hazard-free installation. The removable motherboard tray and thumbscrews are handy additions that make installation that much simpler. Also, The case fans are a great way to cool down your hard drive/s and the fan speed controller is a handy addition for those of you that require a noise-free system.
CoolerGuys have the Lian-Li PC30 priced at $US119.95, which for such a small case, is very expensive considering that you could get a standard steel mini-tower case for about half the price. That said, the Lian-Li PC30 has to be the best mini-tower case I have ever tested and in my opinion, it is definitely worth paying a little extra for.
Decent amount of drive bays
Removable motherboard tray
Vertically mounted PSU
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series