Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz (20x100)
Motherboard: DFI NS70-EL (SiS645DX)
Memory: Kingmax 256MB DDR333, Mushkin 256MB DDR266
Video Card: Prolink Pixelview GeForce3
Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Audigy Platinum eX
Hard Disk: Quantum Fireball Plus LM 15GB ATA100
Power Supply: AOpen 300watt
Heatsink/fan Unit: Stock Intel
Due to the fact that aluminium dissipates heat much better than steel, it is safe to say that an aluminium case will result in cooler temperatures than a regular steel case. To test this theory, I compared the Lian-Li PC30 to a AOpen HX45. Temperatures were taken whilst the system was under full load. Please keep in mind when viewing the results that the HX45 is a mid-tower case and the PC30 is a mini-tower case.
As you can see, the Lian-Li PC30 gave much lower temperatures than my steel AOpen HX45 case. The difference doesn't seem like much from the graphs, but to get that big a difference in temperatures just from changing the case is very good and definitely handy for overclockers.
There are no sharp corners inside the case, and for once I would have to say that I incurred no injuries whilst installing my system. No cuts, no scratches, nothing. All Lian-Li cases I have worked with have been well built and easy to work with, which is why I continue to use Lian-Li cases to house my main systems. As mentioned earlier, the thumbscrews and removable motherboard tray also play a large part in making installation as easy as possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series