Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz (20x100)
Motherboard: DFI NS70-EL (SiS645DX)
Memory: Kingmax 256MB DDR333, Mushkin 256MB DDR266
Video Card: Prolink Pixelview GeForce3
Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Audigy Platinum eX
Hard Disk: Quantum Fireball Plus LM 15GB ATA100
Power Supply: AOpen 300watt
Heatsink/fan Unit: Stock Intel
Due to the fact that aluminium dissipates heat much better than steel, it is safe to say that an aluminium case will result in cooler temperatures than a regular steel case. To test this theory, I compared the Lian-Li PC30 to a AOpen HX45. Temperatures were taken whilst the system was under full load. Please keep in mind when viewing the results that the HX45 is a mid-tower case and the PC30 is a mini-tower case.
As you can see, the Lian-Li PC30 gave much lower temperatures than my steel AOpen HX45 case. The difference doesn't seem like much from the graphs, but to get that big a difference in temperatures just from changing the case is very good and definitely handy for overclockers.
There are no sharp corners inside the case, and for once I would have to say that I incurred no injuries whilst installing my system. No cuts, no scratches, nothing. All Lian-Li cases I have worked with have been well built and easy to work with, which is why I continue to use Lian-Li cases to house my main systems. As mentioned earlier, the thumbscrews and removable motherboard tray also play a large part in making installation as easy as possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- Super Mario Party for Switch - 80 minigames, launch trailer
- Windows 10 Pro for $12 and Rise of the Tomb Raider for $8.54
- PUBG's new update includes ranking system and SO MUCH MORE
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games