Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz (20x100)
Motherboard: DFI NS70-EL (SiS645DX)
Memory: Kingmax 256MB DDR333, Mushkin 256MB DDR266
Video Card: Prolink Pixelview GeForce3
Sound Card: Creative Soundblaster Audigy Platinum eX
Hard Disk: Quantum Fireball Plus LM 15GB ATA100
Power Supply: AOpen 300watt
Heatsink/fan Unit: Stock Intel
Due to the fact that aluminium dissipates heat much better than steel, it is safe to say that an aluminium case will result in cooler temperatures than a regular steel case. To test this theory, I compared the Lian-Li PC30 to a AOpen HX45. Temperatures were taken whilst the system was under full load. Please keep in mind when viewing the results that the HX45 is a mid-tower case and the PC30 is a mini-tower case.
As you can see, the Lian-Li PC30 gave much lower temperatures than my steel AOpen HX45 case. The difference doesn't seem like much from the graphs, but to get that big a difference in temperatures just from changing the case is very good and definitely handy for overclockers.
There are no sharp corners inside the case, and for once I would have to say that I incurred no injuries whilst installing my system. No cuts, no scratches, nothing. All Lian-Li cases I have worked with have been well built and easy to work with, which is why I continue to use Lian-Li cases to house my main systems. As mentioned earlier, the thumbscrews and removable motherboard tray also play a large part in making installation as easy as possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit