Taking a Closer Look
The PC30 features two 5 1/4" drive bays and six 3 1/2" drive bays, two of which are visible, and four that are hidden. Three of the hidden bays are located in a drive cage at the bottom of the case that can be removed for easier installation of hard drives. For a mini-tower case, this is quite a large number of bays that should be more than enough to house all of your devices. If you require more drive bays, chances are you should be looking at a mid-tower or full tower case as I do not believe you will find a mini-tower case with more drive bays than the PC30.
One thing I liked about the PC30 was how easily the front bezel can be removed. It features press-on clips that enabled you to just pull it off. No tools are required. Under the front bezel is a switch that allows you to set the voltage being supplied to the various fans in the case, out of the options "Low", "Medium" and "High". The lower the voltage, the slower the fans will spin which results in less noise output.
Another thing to note is that all of the screws located in the case are thumbscrews. This allows easy, tool-free installation of components and is very handy for those of us that add/remove parts from their PC on a regular basis. Lian-Li also includes some cable ties that are handy if you want to organise your cables for increased airflow. The case is not bundled with a power supply, however, most resellers give you the option of purchasing the case with one pre-installed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit