Aluminium casing has taken off in the last two or so years with users demanding the best performance and a fashion statement to boot. The most popular range of aluminium cases would have to be the ones made by Lian-Li. These cases are light, innovative, attractive and appeal to frequent LANers. Whatever size, shape, or appearance you want, Lian-Li are sure to have an aluminium case to fit your needs.
Today, we are taking a look at one of Lian-Li's mini-tower cases, the PC30. This is not the first time we have reviewed a Lian-Li product either. Their mid-tower PC65 case (review here) greatly impressed me and it is actually the case I use in my primary system. Can the PC30 continue the trend? Read on to find out!
* Two 80mm ADDA in the front
* AMD and P4 approved
* Two 5 1/4 bays
* Six 3 1/2 bays (2 visible, 3 hidden)
* Dimensions: 210x455x357mm
* Removable motherboard tray
* Includes matching thumb screws
* Completely rounded edges for safety
* ATX style case
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series