Aluminium casing has taken off in the last two or so years with users demanding the best performance and a fashion statement to boot. The most popular range of aluminium cases would have to be the ones made by Lian-Li. These cases are light, innovative, attractive and appeal to frequent LANers. Whatever size, shape, or appearance you want, Lian-Li are sure to have an aluminium case to fit your needs.
Today, we are taking a look at one of Lian-Li's mini-tower cases, the PC30. This is not the first time we have reviewed a Lian-Li product either. Their mid-tower PC65 case (review here) greatly impressed me and it is actually the case I use in my primary system. Can the PC30 continue the trend? Read on to find out!
* Two 80mm ADDA in the front
* AMD and P4 approved
* Two 5 1/4 bays
* Six 3 1/2 bays (2 visible, 3 hidden)
* Dimensions: 210x455x357mm
* Removable motherboard tray
* Includes matching thumb screws
* Completely rounded edges for safety
* ATX style case
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard