Taking a Closer Look
The Soltek 75DRV5 comes packaged in a colorful blue and silver box that has an attractive metallic finish. I don't usually talk much about the box itself, but this would have to be one of the, if not the best looking packaging I have seen included with a motherboard and the picture definitely does not do it much justice. Soltek's artists did a good job on this one and it is sure to stand out on store shelves.
Inside the box were some IDE and floppy cables, a driver CD, a detailed User's Manual and a USB bracket that enables the extra two USB ports. On top of this, Soltek includes a nice software bundle with the 75DRV5. This consists of PC-cillin 2000, Virtual Drive, PartitionMagic 6.0 SE and Drive Image 4.0. PC-cilling is an anti-virus program made by a company called Trend, Virtual Drive is a program that emulates a CD drive, allowing you to run CD-ROM applications without physically loading a CD, PartitionMagic allows you to partition your hard disk or reclaim wasted disk space while Drive Image allows you to backup, recover or upgrade your hard disk data quickly, easily and safely. Soltek even included a second manual that explains how to install and use each of the free programs bundled with the board.
This bundle is certainly one of the best I've seen included with a motherboard, let's just hope it doesn't increase the price too much.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit