AMD Socket-462 Athlon XP / Athlon / Duron processor
VIA KT333 (VT8367 + VT8233A)
266/200MHz Front Side Bus settings
333/266/200MHz Memory Bus
V-Link Hub Architecture, 266MHz link between the North and South Bridge
Supports AGP 4X/2X
Supports Ultra ATA-133/100/66 transfer protocol
Provides AC'97 Audio
Support for four USB Ports (max.)
3 x 184-pin DDR DIMM
Supports 6 banks up to 3GB DRAMs for Unbuffered DDR SDRAM Module
- Onboard EIDE
2 x PCI Bus Master UATA 133/100/66 IDE ports (up to 4 ATAPI Devices)
Supports for PIO Mode 3, 4, UATA 133/100/66 IDE & ATAPI CD-ROM
- Integrated Super I/O
1 x Floppy Port (supports 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes)
2 x serial ports (high-speed 16550A FIFO UART Ports)
1 x Parallel Port with EEP/ECP/SPP Capabilities
1 x PS/2 Mouse, 1 x PS/2 Keyboard connectors
4 x USB Ports (two via optional cable)
1 x Audio/Game Port
- Expansion Slots
1 x AGP 4X/2X Slot
5 x 32-bit PCI Bus Master Slots
1 x CNR (Communication and Networking Riser)
- Form Factor
ATX Form Factor (225mm x 305mm)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit