AMD Socket-462 Athlon XP / Athlon / Duron processor
VIA KT333 (VT8367 + VT8233A)
266/200MHz Front Side Bus settings
333/266/200MHz Memory Bus
V-Link Hub Architecture, 266MHz link between the North and South Bridge
Supports AGP 4X/2X
Supports Ultra ATA-133/100/66 transfer protocol
Provides AC'97 Audio
Support for four USB Ports (max.)
3 x 184-pin DDR DIMM
Supports 6 banks up to 3GB DRAMs for Unbuffered DDR SDRAM Module
- Onboard EIDE
2 x PCI Bus Master UATA 133/100/66 IDE ports (up to 4 ATAPI Devices)
Supports for PIO Mode 3, 4, UATA 133/100/66 IDE & ATAPI CD-ROM
- Integrated Super I/O
1 x Floppy Port (supports 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes)
2 x serial ports (high-speed 16550A FIFO UART Ports)
1 x Parallel Port with EEP/ECP/SPP Capabilities
1 x PS/2 Mouse, 1 x PS/2 Keyboard connectors
4 x USB Ports (two via optional cable)
1 x Audio/Game Port
- Expansion Slots
1 x AGP 4X/2X Slot
5 x 32-bit PCI Bus Master Slots
1 x CNR (Communication and Networking Riser)
- Form Factor
ATX Form Factor (225mm x 305mm)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series