AMD Socket-462 Athlon XP / Athlon / Duron processor
VIA KT333 (VT8367 + VT8233A)
266/200MHz Front Side Bus settings
333/266/200MHz Memory Bus
V-Link Hub Architecture, 266MHz link between the North and South Bridge
Supports AGP 4X/2X
Supports Ultra ATA-133/100/66 transfer protocol
Provides AC'97 Audio
Support for four USB Ports (max.)
3 x 184-pin DDR DIMM
Supports 6 banks up to 3GB DRAMs for Unbuffered DDR SDRAM Module
- Onboard EIDE
2 x PCI Bus Master UATA 133/100/66 IDE ports (up to 4 ATAPI Devices)
Supports for PIO Mode 3, 4, UATA 133/100/66 IDE & ATAPI CD-ROM
- Integrated Super I/O
1 x Floppy Port (supports 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes)
2 x serial ports (high-speed 16550A FIFO UART Ports)
1 x Parallel Port with EEP/ECP/SPP Capabilities
1 x PS/2 Mouse, 1 x PS/2 Keyboard connectors
4 x USB Ports (two via optional cable)
1 x Audio/Game Port
- Expansion Slots
1 x AGP 4X/2X Slot
5 x 32-bit PCI Bus Master Slots
1 x CNR (Communication and Networking Riser)
- Form Factor
ATX Form Factor (225mm x 305mm)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam