For the $49.50 Australian (roughly $25 US) you pay for one of these lovely kits from PC Case Gear, I would have to say it would be a worthy investment for case modders who don't already have neon lighting for their case, or maybe even the type of user who wants to bring the night club to their home, as I did.
I realize not everyone will opt to put the light on top of their monitors, but it was only something I did to show how powerful and effective the light really is, but it does look cool all the same.
With all the features and quality of the kit considered, the latest PC Case Gear Cold Cathode Light kit is the most impressive neon light kit I have ever used, and the price tag is affordable as well. If you have not yet considered case modding, why not give it a go and there is no better place to start than our Case Modding Madness forum - I've only shown you the tip of the iceberg in this review and if companies like PC Case Gear keep releasing quality products like this, you'd be missing out if you don't join in on all the fun!
High light output
Does not increase case temperature
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM