Supports AMD Duron 600MHz ~ 1.2+ GHz @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 700MHz ~ 1.2GHz @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1GHz ~ 1.4GHz @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD AthlonXP 1500+ ~ 2000+ @266MHz FSB
VIA KT333 Chipset
VIA KT333 Northbridge
VIA VT8233A Southbridge
V-Link @ 266MB/s Interconnect
Supports DDR-200, DDR-266, DDR-333 Memory
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
1 AGP @ 2x, 4x
Creative SB PCI128 Audio
Promise ATA-133 RAID Controller
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB 1.1 Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via optional expansion bracket)
4 USB 2.0 Ports
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports (Audio out front, Line in, Microphone)
1 Midi/game Port
FSB Adjustable in BIOS
Vcore, VDimm adjustable in BIOS
CPU Multiplier Adjustable via Dipswitches
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard