TEST SYSTEM SETUP
Processor - Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz
RAM - 256mb RDRAM PC800
Motherboard - Intel Desktop Board D850GB i850, ABIT TH7 RAID
Video Card - nVidia GeForce2 Ultra 64mb
Operating System - Microsoft Windows 2000 SP1
Drivers - nVidia 10.80, DX8
Software - SiSoft Sandra 2001, 3DMark2000, 3DMark2001, Quake 3 Arena
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 CPU Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Memory Benchmark
Results - Sisoft Sandra 2001 Multimedia Benchmark
Results - 3DMark2001 (1024x768x32)
Results - 3DMark2000 (1024x768x16)
Results - Quake 3 Arena (High Quality, 32bit color)
The ABIT TH7 RAID motherboard is very impressive, it is chock full of very useful features and lives up to the ABIT name of high quality motherboard. The benchmarking results against the Intel D850GB reference motherboard were close, but in memory intense benchmarks it shows ABIT have done some extra work to tweak the memory system of the ABIT TH7 RAID to boost overall system performance, especially in Quake 3 Arena - It absolutely flies even in High Quality mode at 1024x768!
ABIT are to be congratulated on yet another wonderful motherboard. The ABIT TH7 RAID is packed full of useful features, overclockability is good, performance is great and most importantly the motherboard is stable. The ABIT TH7 RAID does indeed deserve to be labelled an ABIT brand motherboard.
Rating - 9.5 / 10 and TweakTown Editors Choice Award!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung plans new 7nm plant to better fight TSMC
- Qualcomm inks Always Connected PC deals with T-Mobile, AT&T
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Roy Taylor leaves AMD, AMD Studios gets reshuffled
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit