EPoX has been one of the biggest success stories in the hardware industry since VIA and SiS. EPoX six years ago were nothing but another name in the hardware sector, but today they are almost topping ABIT with their overclocking and innovative designed motherboards.
EPoX gained fame in the AMD sector when they were more than two weeks ahead of any other motherboard manufacturer with the release of retail KX133 Slot A motherboards. While these boards did have their share of niggles (all KX133 suffered some problems), this board was the biggest successes for EPoX in a long time. With AMD releasing Socket A CPU's and new chipsets for them, EPoX jumped back into R&D and were again among the first to release their KT133 and KT133A line of boards. These boards also featured new Athlon FSB and Multiplier overclocking options, and even in some models RAID. This made the overclockers sit up and say "Which to buy, ABIT or EPoX?"
The release of DDR SDRAM had EPoX back at the tables setting up their KT266 and KT266A motherboards, both coming in RAID models and with six USB ports, allowing for even greater expansion possibilities. Now VIA have got their new KT333 chips on the market and EPoX? Well guess what, they have a board for it. So come with us please as we dive into the EPoX EP-8K3A+
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit