When I first started hearing about the new design of the Athlon XP processors, I was a little worried that unlocking the processor would be out of the question. Even when you get a good deal on your processor, they are still too expensive to take many chances on ruining it. But all these fears were completely unfounded when it came to actually doing the work. Why? Because of this little $12 Unlocking Kit from HighSpeed PC.
It is claimed that it is an extremely easy process to fill the grounded gaps and make a connection between the leads. This proved to be true. There were no hard tasks involved in the process, and the results speak for themselves.
Given the success of the T-Birds when they were unlocked, I can see of no reason why the new Athlon XP will be any different. But to get the best results, you just have to have the flexibility of being able to adjust the multiplier on your processor. This kit does just that, and does it well.
Bottom line... If you're planning on overclocking your Athlon XP, and plan on unlocking it yourself, then do yourself a favor and get one of these kits. It is a simple matter to get the most out of your investment.
Plenty of compounds for multiple jobs
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced