HighSpeed PC is an online company that deals in items for the enthusiast. Whether it's the latest heatsink to hit the market, a new radiator for your water cooling rig, or maybe a new Lian-Li case. If you're wanting something for overclocking your toy, then chances are, HighSpeed PC has it or can get it.
But they don't deal in strictly retail products that just happen to fit the bill for your needs. They also have their own ideas for what is necessary to get the job done right. Which brings us to today's review of their own Athlon XP Unlocking Kit. They claim that it is a very simple matter to unlock one of the new Athlon XP processors, so we're going to put that theory to the test. Our goal is to see if the application is as simple as they would have us believe, and also to see if the kit really unlocks the multiplier.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit