At the end of the day, the Leadtek A170 is the most overclockable, cheapest value market video card that for dollar. To demo it does not disappoint anyone who would invest in one for their value box. While lacking the GF4's extra features such as DX8 support, 2nd pixel shader, nVidia does have to cut some extras out to make it affordable, yet still worth your money. GF4MX is very much the card for everyone.
Scoring just behind out GF3 Ti500 card and at less than half the price, we can see nVidia is planning to phase out the GF3 line of cards. After all, why buy a AU$800 GF3 Ti500 when you can get a AU$300 GF4MX 440 and overclock it, getting the same results as the Ti500? I see none.
With this said, Leadtek have done a fantastic job keeping us value market users happy while giving something that is worth our dollars.
Ultra Fast Value card
Retail Games Included
Excellent Video in and Out quality
No DX8 support
Rating - 9/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard