At the end of the day, the Leadtek A170 is the most overclockable, cheapest value market video card that for dollar. To demo it does not disappoint anyone who would invest in one for their value box. While lacking the GF4's extra features such as DX8 support, 2nd pixel shader, nVidia does have to cut some extras out to make it affordable, yet still worth your money. GF4MX is very much the card for everyone.
Scoring just behind out GF3 Ti500 card and at less than half the price, we can see nVidia is planning to phase out the GF3 line of cards. After all, why buy a AU$800 GF3 Ti500 when you can get a AU$300 GF4MX 440 and overclock it, getting the same results as the Ti500? I see none.
With this said, Leadtek have done a fantastic job keeping us value market users happy while giving something that is worth our dollars.
Ultra Fast Value card
Retail Games Included
Excellent Video in and Out quality
No DX8 support
Rating - 9/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series