nVidia GeForce4 MX440 256-bit 3D GPU
64MB high-speed 128-bit DDR RAM memory
AGP 2X/4X with Fast Writes and AGP Texturing Support
1 billion texels/sec. fill-rate
6.4GB memory bandwidth
Integrated dual 350MHz DACs supporting two independent CRT displays at 2048 x 1536 resolution @ 75Hz
nVidia nView technology supporting multiple displays
nVidia Lightspeed Memory Architecture II (LMA) Technology boosts effective memory bandwidth
nVidia Accuview Antialiasing delivers unprecedented AA performance and quality to mainstream market
Integrated TV encoder supporting 1024 x 768 resolution - Integrated Dual-Channel TMDS * Transmitter enables two independent LCD displays at resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
nVidia Video Processing Engine (VPE) enables the highest-quality, full-frame rate, full-screen HDTV and DVD playback
OpenGL 1.3 and lower; DirectX 8.1 and lower
- I/O Interface
15-pin D-sub VGA connector
TV-out Connector (S-Video/Composite)
DVI-I Supports LCD Monitor
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit