All right...let's rub our hands briskly together and get ready to dig into everyone's favorite part; the technical specifications. Oh they're not your favorite part? Oh well, let's take a quick peek anyway so that we can see where this board stands among the competition.
Supports AMD Duron @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon XP @ 266MHz FSB
Reserves Support for Future AMD Socket A CPU's
VIA VT8366A Northbridge
VIA VT8233 Southbridge
4x 184-pin DDR PC1600/PC2100 (4GB Max)
- Expansion Slots
1x AGP (Supports 1x, 2x and 4x)
5x PCI (PC 2.2 Compliant)
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via expansion brackets)
1 Serial Port
1 Parallel Port
1 Line In
1 Line Out
1 Mic In
1 Game Port
- Onboard Audio
C-Media 8738 5.1 6-channel speaker mode
Supports Direct3d and A3D
Separate expansion bracket for subwoofer
- Special Features
FSB, Multiplier, VCORE, and DDR Voltage adjustable from BIOS
Built in RAID through Highpoint HPT 372 ATA133 controller
Winbond monitoring chip built onto board
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be at E3 2018
- PS5 won't launch before 2021
- Sony may further experiment with portable gaming
- Sony's PS4 DualShock 4 gamepad: the most popular controller
- Tekken 7 receives a free DLC to celebrate 1-year anniversary
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit