When you hear the name Shuttle, what's the first thing to comes to mind? Low-end boards or all-in-one integrated pieces for use by OEM computer manufacturers? Until recently, that was pretty much how the tech community felt about this company. They have made a very good name for themselves by doing just that making motherboards for the OEM. But not too long ago, Shuttle decided to do something different.
With the release of the AK series mainboards, Shuttle has started to make a statement about their commitment to the enthusiast crowd. While we don't tend to be the largest portion of the buying public, we do tend to spend more than normal when it comes to getting the best of the best. With this in mind, Shuttle started making motherboards that accommodated this trend. Using the VIA chipsets and giving their boards some nice overclocking features, Shuttle began the long climb up the ladder to overclocker friendliness.
Have they managed to get to the top yet? Let's find out
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz