OK...let's wrap this up and see what we have on our hands here. We have a heatsink that has a different look, a dual fan operation, and a clipping mechanism that is just plain strange. But strange or not, it proved itself to be a solid player when it comes down to producing decent temperatures at a tolerable noise level.
While the temperatures weren't stellar with this cooler in its stock configuration, it still maintained a very acceptable level of cooling. Besides, how long do you think it will be before you throw a couple of monster Delta fans on there to see what it is really capable of?
Bottom line...If you're tired of having to hide your case behind the desk to even come close to a quiet operation, then take a look at the GlobalWin TAK68. It provides a quiet atmosphere along with good cooling that should also give you plenty of breathing room when it comes to overclocking.
Aluminum material instead of copper
Cooler temperatures would be nice
Rating - 8/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit