For those of us who enjoy the art of overclocking, cooling has become a huge issue. When you start pushing modern processors beyond their intended speeds, the added heat must be removed in some manner or problems will arise very quickly. That being said, lets take a glance at what this case offers in lines of cooling potential.
From the pictures above, it is easy to see that cooling was of a major concern when this case was designed. There are three 80mm fan mounts on the front of the case, two of which are serving double duty since they sit right behind the hard drive bays. There are also two 80mm fans mounted in the rear of the case. These are standard equipment, so will already be in place when you get the case. Finally, there is a mount area above the PSU that will accommodate a 92mm fan.
And for those who are looking to add even more cooling by doing case mods?
Just take a look at all the real estate you have available to you on the side panel! You want windows? Add one, or two, or even more. You want some extra fannage sitting right over the processor? Go for it. Let your imagination be your guide.
- General Appearance
The general appearance of this case is pretty generic, but it was designed for those who had a need for huge amounts of storage. They do, however, add that lower front panel that shouts Antec to everyone that sees it. Whether you're running a home office setup, or an all-out server, you'll find what you need here.
But with the new times came a hobby known as Case Modding. Taking a normal case and adding windows and additional cooling to create a brand new style. If you are looking for a potential candidate for this, then you'll find a lot of space to let your creative flair be seen. The large areas ready to be cut as well as the built-in cooling will make for a very fine work of art.
So regardless as to your needs, this case should suit them just fine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- Netflix pull future 'The Punisher' & 'Jessica Jones' seasons
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- best enhance your flexibility
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!