For those of us who enjoy the art of overclocking, cooling has become a huge issue. When you start pushing modern processors beyond their intended speeds, the added heat must be removed in some manner or problems will arise very quickly. That being said, lets take a glance at what this case offers in lines of cooling potential.
From the pictures above, it is easy to see that cooling was of a major concern when this case was designed. There are three 80mm fan mounts on the front of the case, two of which are serving double duty since they sit right behind the hard drive bays. There are also two 80mm fans mounted in the rear of the case. These are standard equipment, so will already be in place when you get the case. Finally, there is a mount area above the PSU that will accommodate a 92mm fan.
And for those who are looking to add even more cooling by doing case mods?
Just take a look at all the real estate you have available to you on the side panel! You want windows? Add one, or two, or even more. You want some extra fannage sitting right over the processor? Go for it. Let your imagination be your guide.
- General Appearance
The general appearance of this case is pretty generic, but it was designed for those who had a need for huge amounts of storage. They do, however, add that lower front panel that shouts Antec to everyone that sees it. Whether you're running a home office setup, or an all-out server, you'll find what you need here.
But with the new times came a hobby known as Case Modding. Taking a normal case and adding windows and additional cooling to create a brand new style. If you are looking for a potential candidate for this, then you'll find a lot of space to let your creative flair be seen. The large areas ready to be cut as well as the built-in cooling will make for a very fine work of art.
So regardless as to your needs, this case should suit them just fine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard