Installation and Usage
One of the additional features I like about this product is its easy installation and usability to the degree where it can actually be considered a "feature".
The usability of this product is marvelous. As you'll see in the pictures below, the tray is very simple and smooth to pull out of the rack bay as I've named it. This is one of the reasons I think so highly of this product.
First off we need to install the desired device into the rack, I've installed a standard ATA100, 7,200rpm IBM HDD for the purpose of this review. I'll let the pictures do the talking...
In the picture above we can see that the drive is plugged into the rack bay just as you normally would with any regular IDE device...
In this picture the cover is placed on the rack to protect the drive and improve style...
Here the rack's IDE interface is connected to the rack bay it sits in...
Above we see the IDE interface of the rack bay and the cooling fan we spoke briefly about earlier...
This is the front of the rack bay with the rack installed and locked in place ready for use...
Here is a picture of the rack bay installed in my case...
And in this picture you can see it's easy to pull the rack in and out of the rack bay...
And finally this last picture shows how the rack bay is installed inside your case, as you can see it's exactly the same as any other IDE device.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard