Installation and Usage
One of the additional features I like about this product is its easy installation and usability to the degree where it can actually be considered a "feature".
The usability of this product is marvelous. As you'll see in the pictures below, the tray is very simple and smooth to pull out of the rack bay as I've named it. This is one of the reasons I think so highly of this product.
First off we need to install the desired device into the rack, I've installed a standard ATA100, 7,200rpm IBM HDD for the purpose of this review. I'll let the pictures do the talking...
In the picture above we can see that the drive is plugged into the rack bay just as you normally would with any regular IDE device...
In this picture the cover is placed on the rack to protect the drive and improve style...
Here the rack's IDE interface is connected to the rack bay it sits in...
Above we see the IDE interface of the rack bay and the cooling fan we spoke briefly about earlier...
This is the front of the rack bay with the rack installed and locked in place ready for use...
Here is a picture of the rack bay installed in my case...
And in this picture you can see it's easy to pull the rack in and out of the rack bay...
And finally this last picture shows how the rack bay is installed inside your case, as you can see it's exactly the same as any other IDE device.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit