Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz ~ 2GHz Socket 478 CPU Willamette
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz ~ 2.2GHz+ Socket 478 Northwood
SiS 645 AGPset
SiS 645 Northbridge
SiS 961 Southbridge
MuLTIO Interconnect @ 533MB/s
- Bus Frequency
Netburst Micro Architecture
- Expansion Slots
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
4 USB 1.1 Ports (2 rear accessible, 2 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Audio Ports
1 Game Port
- Special Features
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, multiplier, Vcore, VIO and Vagp
Onboard Creative SoundBlaster PCI128 Chip
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Fortnite: 30 million players, 1.3 million concurrent gamers
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series