The A+ Cupid 3 mini-ITX Case
As I addressed previously, the front of the Cupid 3 is sleek and sexy. The combination of brushed and polished aluminium for the face of this case really appealed to me. The bottom left has a release to expose the 56-in-1 card reader, front audio inputs and USB 2.0 headers. The bottom right has the power button surrounded by crystal blue LED lights. This case has no reset.
Spinning the case around to show the side reveals that A+ has really ventilated the side with many holes drilled in a chevron pattern. The sides and top are all shiny black and textured heavily and makes it look similar to a lot of media components you may already own. Again, the opposing side is identical with the same ventilation holes and pattern.
The rear of the Cupid 3 comes well ventilated and as you can see has an included mini-ATX power supply already mounted into place. The bottom majority of the case is used up with the I/O shield placement, but leaves just enough room for the PCI expansion slot to be added.
I had to get a closer image of this texture so the readers could appreciate what I saw. Not only are there valleys and plateaus, but there is even texture atop these plateaus. All the texture really plays with and diffuses the light, so the case won't reflect any lights if the case should need to be exposed in your media room.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series